Systems Quality Robotic Automation Engineer
Posted on: January 12, 2022
SummaryPosted: Dec 22, 2021Weekly Hours: 40Role
Number:200293246Do you like robotics and want make a positive
impact on the direction of new technologies in consumer products?
We're seeking a creative and motivated Systems Quality Robotic
Automation Engineer with excellent analytical, programming,
problem-solving and communication skills to join a Systems Quality
team working to ensure world-changing products are delivered at a
high-quality to all our customers. You will be creating robotics
solutions to test Apple products, ensuring their outstanding
quality before they reach customers! Come join our team!Key
- Proficiency creating and using robotics/mechatronics to build
- Proficiency in computer vision (openCV).
- Proficiency in coding (preferably Python).
- Proficiency with applied mathematics (e.g. linear algebra,
- Experience working with a wide range of sensors and
- Experience building circuits/systems that interface with
sensors and actuators.
- Experience working with development boards like Arduino.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical
- Be detail-oriented and strive for the best product for our
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate.Description- Design,
engineer, maintain, and run robotic automated test systems,
incorporating actuators, sensors and software to interface, trigger
and sense hardware and software features in Apple products. -
Analyze automation results, and use them to regress, isolate,
report and quantify the impact of all issues found. - Collaborate
with engineering, QA & program management teams to plan and deliver
the most effective and impactful ways to test and solve short and
long-term problems. - Collaborate with cross-functional teams to
run experiments and analyze their data in order to drive positive
change in Apple products. - Advocate for the customer and drive for
the highest quality at all levels of the product. - Develop and
maintain clean test automation frameworks and test cases. - Report
status on a regular basis and meet deadlines.Education & Experience
- BS in CE, CS, ME, EE, or equivalent engineering degree (MS
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide
range of compensation factors, including your background and
experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to
vary. The Systems Quality Robotic Automation Engineer position
starts at a minimum of 107,500 annual salary. The actual pay may be
higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses
or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee
also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because
all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount
when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being,
confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility
Keywords: Apple, Boulder , Systems Quality Robotic Automation Engineer, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!