Teller I Floater Part-time (Boulder)
Company: Elevations Credit Union
Posted on: January 15, 2022
When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company
- Has been in business serving the local community since
- Is a two-time Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award winner,
the only presidential award for performance excellence.
- Has been voted as the "Best Bank" by our members and community
and "Best Companies to Work for in Colorado" by our employees.
- Promotes a safe and inclusive environment where people express
themselves openly and have opportunities to grow.
- Recognizes and rewards people who make every person feel
welcomed, valued, respected and heard.
- Has a highly-engaged workforce committed to innovation,
continuous improvement, and collaboration.
- Understands when our employees thrive, our members and
community thrive too.
- Is dedicated to consistently providing amazing experiences and
creating raving fans.
What's In It For You
- A leadership team that strives to make this the best place
you've ever worked!
- Ample opportunity to learn, develop and grow. We offer access
to LinkedIn Learning, career and leadership development programs,
job shadowing, a mentor program, and tuition reimbursement.
- A highly-competitive total rewards package with 4 weeks paid
time off, work anniversary paid time off, and 12 paid
- Support in giving back to our community with 16 hours of paid
volunteer time off.
- A wellness-focused environment that encourages and empowers you
to invest in your work-life balance, health and wellbeing.
- A strong Employee Assistance Program, offering a variety of
personal and professional resources.
- A high-performance culture where you can be proud of your
contributions and what we are able to achieve as a team.
- A place where your voice can be heard and your work will have
an impact. ***************************************************This
position offers $1000 sign on
As part of the branch team, the Teller I serves as the face of
Elevations for many of our members. This position provides account
transaction services and engages with members to explore other
financial needs. The Teller I is an important part of the branch
team that creates raving fans through delivering amazing
experiences - every member, every time.
Essential Functions Include
- Exhibits passion for Elevations Credit Union (ECU) and
demonstrates Elevations' core values, Integrity, Respect, Passion,
Creativity, and Excellence.
- Engages members using the Elevations Way model; with care,
professionalism, and the highest level of service to explore
relevant solutions to members and refer to internal partners as
- Performs teller transactions to include, but not limited to,
processing account deposits, withdrawals, and payments promptly and
- Maintains high-level operational excellence in the completion
of daily teller operations including but not limited to, cash
balancing, completing opening and closing tasks and/or performing
and/or supporting the completion of periodic cash control and
- Develops good interpersonal relationships by helping members
feel valued and receiving their feedback.
- Adheres to all applicable Federal and State laws and
regulations governing the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy
Act (BSA). Reports to:
This role does not have supervisory responsibility
Collaborating, Applied Learning, Communication, Building Customer
Loyalty, Work Standards, Adaptability
Required Education And Experience
- 6 months experience successfully managing customer service
interactions in a fast-paced environment
- Equivalent to a high school diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel Preferred Education and
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking preferred - includes
$100/month bilingual bonus after passing aptitude assessment! Work
Elevations uses multi-factor authentication to keep our data safe.
As such, a personal smart phone is a requirement for employment
with us. This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses
standard office equipment.
Sitting frequently, walking occasionally, use of hands frequently,
hearing constantly, talking frequently, exerting up to 10 lbs. of
force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
Position Type/Expected Hours Of Work
Part time / 20 hours per week
Expected schedule: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Float between Boulder branches
The base pay of the budgeted range is $17.50/hour + annual bonus.
The candidate's starting salary will be adjusted based upon his,
her, or their experience.
- We offer sign on bonus $1000. Floater Differential Pay:
As part of the requirements for a float position, you will receive
an additional $1.50 per hour shift differential, with the exception
of training, PTO, and Holidays.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
About Us: Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit
financial institution serving Colorado's Front Range. Founded in
1952, we've grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to
an institution with 13 branches and more than 120,000 members that
manages over $2 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union
mortgage lender in Colorado. At Elevations, we've made a commitment
to move away from a product-centered business model and focus
instead on creating consumer solutions. Our objective is to provide
our members, as well as the entire community, with unbiased
EEO Statement: Elevations Credit Union is an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic
information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
federal, state, or local law. All aspects of employment including
the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be
based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a
credit history report in determining qualification for employment
with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for
requires a credit history report, any information received in such
a report will not be the sole factor in making an employment
decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be
reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential
job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally
there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's
credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and
the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
Keywords: Elevations Credit Union, Boulder , Teller I Floater Part-time (Boulder), Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!