Wait Staff/ Server - Full-Time and Part-Time *
Company: Frasier Meadows
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Now Hiring: WaitstaffMust Love Seniors---and Dining!A favorite
fixture in Boulder since 1960, Frasier is an independent,
non-profit (501(c)(3), mission driven, CARF accredited continuing
care retirement community. We are growing and it isn't just new
(and greener) buildings! We are growing our programs and offerings
both inside and outside our campus, implementing innovative methods
to create community, and building on our culture of excellence.The
Waitstaff is responsible for providing excellent customer service
to residents in the dining room, serving meals and beverages,
assisting with the menu selections and maintaining dining room to
department standards.You get how important servers are to our
residents and are committed to ensuring everyone gets the best
service. You are organized and can make the complex understandable.
You bring your unique skills and talents to a diverse team, along
with growth mindset and making what we do fun. You would also jump
at the chance to get to know our amazing residents.Here's what
- Serves all meals in a professional, courteous, and prompt
- Knowledge of daily menus and the ability to explain them in
detail including key ingredients and allergen information.
- Knowledge of resident names and table assignments.
- Sets and clears dining room tables in accordance with
- Maintains quality dining room and kitchen standards by cleaning
as assigned by supervisor.
- Completes assignments and duties accurately and timely.
- Adheres to food safety, workplace and sanitation standards
policies and procedures.
- Adheres to uniform guidelines.
- Computer proficiency, able to efficiently enter orders into
dining services computer system.Here's what you need:
- Excellent customer service skills essential
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language
- Must successfully pass organization required background
- Must successfully complete organization health screening
requirementsWe work with a vulnerable population, and to protect
our residents, the COVID-19 vaccine, annual Influenza (Flu)
vaccine, Drug Screen and Background Check are conditions of
employment.Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Range: $15 - 18 per hourPart-time employees, scheduled to
work less than 30 hours per week, receive a benefits package which
includes group term life, a 401K retirement plan and sick time.
Employees scheduled to work at least 30 hours per week are also
eligible for medical benefits.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - EQUAL
HOUSING OPPORTUNITY - DRUG FREEBackground, drug screening, seasonal
Flu and Covid-19 vaccines are conditions of employmentFrasier uses
E-verify.Internal Code: FD1
Keywords: Frasier Meadows, Boulder , Wait Staff/ Server - Full-Time and Part-Time *, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!