Company: Via Mobility Services
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Do you enjoy cleaning and detailing vehicles?
Looking for a teaching environment where you can grow your
Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Want to make an impact on your community and leave work feeling
like you made a difference?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions? If so, then Via
Mobility may be the place for you.
Being a Detailer has its Advantages
You will work with other dedicated professionals who share your
passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- A fun and supportive environment
- Flexibility with scheduling - manage your own day!
- A role where you can grow and build your skills
- Employee Discounts including Verizon Wireless, YMCA (including
Denver location), Boulder Rec Center and more
The Detailer is responsible for the cleanliness of the fleet of
vehicles of Via's Denver and/or Boulder location. In this role you
will thoroughly clean the outside of vehicles, wipe all surfaces
inside the vehicles, mop floor of vehicles, clean all seats
including vacuuming, and maintain a list of supplies to ensure
always in stock.
Starting pay range for the role is $18.50 per hour.
The schedule for the position will be evening shifts from 12/1pm to
8/9pm on Tuesday to Saturday.
Qualifications for a Detailer:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a Driver's License that has been continually valid for
at least the past two (2) years
- Be able to work independently
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug test, random drug
testing and ongoing Motor Vehicle Record Checks
Keywords: detail technician, car washer, auto detailer, detailer,
service porter, automobile detailer
- Paid Training! Paid Time-Off!
- Guaranteed wage increases every year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Pet Insurance discounts
- Special employee only discounts
- Credit Union Memberships
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable, and
Learn more about why we are a great place to work:
About Via Mobility
We are a vibrant, accomplished nonprofit with a culture built on
four key values - teamwork, honesty, integrity and a passion for
Via team members have a common goal: to provide our clients with
mobility and transportation options that enhance a quality of life,
self-sufficiency, and access to the community. Since 1979, Via has
helped tens of thousands of seniors and people with disabilities
live more independent lives. We also serve our community through
volunteer driver training programs, disability awareness education
and advocacy, human service collaborations and partnerships,
community transit offerings and contracting capabilities.
Via is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Via Mobility Services, Boulder , Detailer, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!