Manufacturing Associate I
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Wage Notice: $40,000-$51,000 The base salary offered may vary
depending on the candidate's job-related knowledge, skills, and
SomaLogic (NASDAQ: SLGC) was founded in 2000 with the goal of
improving the well-being and quality of life of every individual by
transforming how diseases were detected, diagnosed and managed.
Building on decades of aptamer research, SomaLogic scientists
developed a ground-breaking proteomics technology that overcomes
the significant challenges of existing protein measuring
technologies, with multiple applications across the biological and
Our mission is to leverage our proprietary technology to create,
develop and commercialize innovative life science research tools
and breakthrough clinical products that transform healthcare.
The Manufacturing Associate will be responsible for performing a
wide variety of manufacturing activities. The Technician will
prepare and formulate reagents, perform routine maintenance and
troubleshooting on laboratory equipment, and prepare kits for
internal and external distribution. Level commensurate with
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Synthesize and purify oligonucleotides
* Prepare and formulate buffers and reagents according to Standard
* Assemble assay kits for internal and external distribution.
* Ensure accurate accounting of materials in the inventory
* Perform routine maintenance and limited troubleshooting on
general use laboratory equipment, such as balances, pH meters,
freezers, vacuum pumps, etc.
* Complete all paperwork as required (batch records, cleaning logs,
maintenance logs, etc.) and ensure that all required records and
logs are accurately maintained.
* Perform work in compliance with all GMP and EH&S
* Ensure that work areas are maintained in a well-organized, clean
and tidy manner at all times in compliance with established
Keywords: SomaLogic, Boulder , Manufacturing Associate I, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!