Lead Software Engineer (HYBRID)
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That
is why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Avionics industry is entering into an exciting new age of
-Urban Air Mobility (UAM) and Autonomous Flight. Be part of a team
that will lead the way in this market by developing new compact and
lightweight -Next Generation Traffic and Surveillance avionics
-that will be used on a wide variety of aircraft platforms, from
Air Transport and Business Jets to -Urban Air Mobility
(UAM)/Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
You will help create breakthrough innovations that will ensure
Honeywell's leadership position.
You will be responsible for the design, development and integration
of highly complex software functions and contribute to developing
the software that handles the Input/Output processing and/or Air
Traffic surveillance functions.
You will be involved with the complete -Software Development Life
Cycle (SDLC) -including initial requirements, coding, integration,
testing and certification.
- Designing, developing, and integrating software for new product
- Providing support for the software on legacy airborne
- Requirements and design.
- Software architecture and coding.
- Customer Support.
- Ability to code in multiple languages.
- Analytical skills & software development skills.
This position will be based at our Phoenix, Arizona facility.
We can offer you competitive pay, unlimited PTO, tuition
reimbursement, flex time / remote work 2 days weekly and relocation
assistance, if needed.
ESRAD22YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering or Computer Science.
- 7+ years of -embedded software engineering experience in
- 2+ years of experience working with a -Traffic Collision
Avoidance System (TCAS), -Transponder -or -Automatic Dependent
Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) -systems.
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to export control regulations.
- Experience with Input/Output processing for A429 and Ethernet
- Experience and knowledge of airborne surveillance functions:
-TCAS, Transponder, ADS-B,Distance Measuring Equipment (DME),
-Universal Access Transceiver (UAT).
- Experience with the -Embedded Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) -per DO-178C.
- Knowledge of -software configuration and change management
practices -with -IBM Rational Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements
System (DOORS) -and -Atlassian tools.
- Experience with Agile development processes.
- Experience with SOC and multi-core processors.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration.
- Effective communicator.
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Business oriented approach to software development.
JOB ID: HRD145255Category:
EngineeringLocation: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer
Valley),Phoenix,Arizona,85027,United StatesExemptDue to US export
control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have
protected status.Engineering (GLOBAL)Honeywell is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Honeywell, Boulder , Lead Software Engineer (HYBRID), Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!