Mgr Proposals 2
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: June 20, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Northrop Grumman Space Systems sector is seeking a Proposal
Manager 2 to join our growing team of diverse professionals. This
position may be located in Boulder, CO or Azusa, CA. The selected
candidate will work with teams creating compliant, compelling
business proposals that result in winning new business with U.S.
and international customers.
- Develops and executes proposal plans, estimates resources
(people, schedule, and budget), analyzes RFPs, creates outlines and
- Engages with Capture Manager to craft proposal strategy and
develop compelling messaging that addresses the strengths of the
Northrop Grumman offering
- Creates compliant, compelling proposals that clearly and
succinctly address the RFP requirements
- Ensures on-time delivery of proposals and document lessons
learned to improve processes.
- Performs volume lead and writing assignments in support of
other proposal managers
- This management role will require you to complete an assessment
as part of the application process. To learn more about our hiring
process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best
Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo .
- Must have one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, management, or business
discipline with a minimum of 10 years of relevant proposal
- Master's degree in a technical, management, or business
discipline with a minimum of 8 years of relevant proposal
- A minimum of 5 years of specific experience in proposal
- Must have experience leading proposals with values greater than
- Experience leading proposal volumes and/or performing as a
writer on proposals
- Must be willing to travel as needed (up to 25%) Preferred
- Proficiency in SharePoint
- Experience with agile processes and tools
- Experience with international programs, proposals, and
- Excellent skills in critical thinking, writing, editing, visual
element planning, and BOE development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills in creating
successful proposals targeted to U.S. Federal and/or DoD
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word "
Salary Range: $116,200 USD - $174,200 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Boulder , Mgr Proposals 2, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!