Company: Markel Homes Construction Company
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Markel Homes Overview: Markel Homes is a privately owned,
Colorado custom and production home builder and community developer
focused on design and our homebuyers' aspirations. We are in our
fifth decade as a leader in Boulder County's home building
industry. We are a family-owned business, and make our own
decisions about where to put our energy, attention and resources.
We promote the creation of inclusive, multi-generational
communities by building a variety of home types attractive to
first-time buyers as well as growing families and active-agers. We
support sustainable living practices by creating communities with
access to trails and open space, mountain views, and nearby shops,
restaurants and services.Summary: We are searching for a highly
motivated, hard working, detail oriented individual with excellent
communication skills. The Entitlement Coordinator will work with
our President and Project Manager(s) to coordinate and assist in
the completion of all due diligence and entitlements for both new
and existing Markel communities.Roles/Responsibilities
- Interface between Markel and the development teams with respect
to acquisitions and entitlements
- Review, process and analyze all potential acquisitions.
- Manage approved land use and development entitlements.
- Coordinate with planning commission, city council and other
- Assist with business planning, management, schedules and
- Prepare required submittal packets and presentations
- Coordinate with management and Markel's leadership team to
achieve governmental acceptance of public improvements.
- Maintain relationships with state and local governmental
authorities, local business's and private consulting firms.Job
- Full Time (40hrs/week)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent Benefits: Medical (100% paid premiums), Vision,
Dental, 401k, Vacation, Personal & Sick Time & Company
- A minimum of two (2) + years in the home building and/or
related real estate industry with a strong understanding of land
acquisition, development, and construction processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Construction Management, Urban
Planning, Architecture, Engineering, or similar discipline.
- Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task and
prioritize tasks under deadlines.
- Ability to understand concepts relating to entitlement,
development, and construction costs; plus community project
- Exhibits confidence with strong written and oral communication
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Keywords: Markel Homes Construction Company, Boulder , Entitlement Coordinator, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!