C6124 Electronics Assembly Tech II
Company: ITS - Integrated Talent Strategies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Electronics
Assembly Technician to work with a top research company in Boulder,
CO. This is a highly reputable company that works in partnerships
with the military, medical, and energy fields. They are looking for
dedicated workers to carry out their goals. -
- This is a long term, full-time position. -BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO
- Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year's Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor
Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay. -JOB SUMMARY: - The Assembly Technician provides
support to the Assembly, Repair and Calibration (ARC) laboratory
building assemblies, repairing and maintaining instruments, and lab
fixture maintenance. ARC consists of a small team of technicians
with engineering support in instrumentation laboratory settings and
provides specially assembled and calibrated sensors and standards
to ensure quality of measurements for the NEON project, which is
solely funded by the National Science Foundation.
- Supports priorities for field support and request
- Supports field requests and issue tickets to ensure observatory
- Carries out repairs, maintenance and configurations of
equipment per specifications and procedures.
- Supports the Development and updating of documentation for
assembly and configuration procedures and drawings.
- Perform fabrication of sensors and assemblies following
documented procedures and drawings.
- Assist in the improvement, development and maintenance of
- Perform manual labor including cleaning, moving of equipment,
outdoor maintenance and other project specific assistance for
- Follow NEON laboratory and site-specific environmental
protection and safety requirements, policy and procedures.
- Completed High School Diploma.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds.
Keywords: ITS - Integrated Talent Strategies, Boulder , C6124 Electronics Assembly Tech II, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!