Unlicensed Clinical Therapist 1560308
Company: MapleStar Colorado
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Looking to do meaningful work helping Children and Families in
the community providing treatment and advocacy?
Maple Star Colorado, part of Pathways one of the largest national
providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health
services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded
Masters level Therapists.
For your passion and dedication providing Clinical Services for
families in the community in need of support and guidance, we offer
paid training, career advancement opportunities,
medical/dental/vision, paid vacation and sick time, paid holidays,
flexible part time or full-time schedules and much, much more (read
below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued
reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to
invest in YOU from day one!
*HIRING INCENTIVE: Maple Star is currently offering a $2,000 hiring
bonus for this position. Hiring bonus will be paid in 30 days, 6
months, and 1 year increments. Please inquire at time of
Expected Pay: Starting at $22 per hour
About your Role:
- Providing intensive in-home therapy to children, youth, and
- Collaboration with all services from different providers, and
- Supervision around quality and timely documentation
- Working in the community and clients homes.
- Working in a team atmosphere
- Free supervision toward licensure
- Lead and Co-therapists involved for many cases
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Masters Level degree in the Behavioral Health field. Licensed
and Non-Licensed therapists welcome
- Registered with Department of Regulatory Agencies DORA of
- History or interest in working with Children and Families Perks
for working Full time at Pathways :
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we
grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance,
Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event
If you're #readytowork Maple Star Colorado is #readytohire!
Not the job youre looking for? Maple Star Colorado has a variety of
positions in various locations; please go to
To Learn More About Us: Pathways @
http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-and-values/ Maple Star
Colorado @ https://www.maplestar.net/
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Compensation: $22.00 - $23.00 per hour We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: MapleStar Colorado, Boulder , Unlicensed Clinical Therapist 1560308, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!