Sr. C# Web and Application Developer
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: September 17, 2022
C# Web & Applications Developer Senior
What You'll Do
- Make a difference by joining an exciting team that develops
custom solutions that supports the mission of our company
- Collaborate with specialists from a wide variety of expertise
including mechanical engineering, material science, optical
engineering, and other information technology team
- Support and be supported by a team-oriented environment that
values individual contributions.
- Follow and contribute to coding best practices and
- Participate in peer-programming and design sessions/reviews
with other team members.
- Identify issues that affect project to the project
- Solve problems and create solutions to support requirements and
that follows design specifications.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Design, test, code, debug, and document associated
- Responsible for developing and running unit and integration
- Adhere to the system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and
productive work environment.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately
with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's in Information Technology or a related technical
field plus 8 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master's Degree or Ph.D., may
substitute for two years of experience. Related technical
experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be
from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an
agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department
- Interest and a willingness to learn new technology and
- Provide legacy application and API support
- 3 or more years of experience in application development in C#,
WPF, and/or ASP.Net is preferred.
- Experience utilizing Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Front-end UI to middle-tier experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and collaborative
- Knowledge of web services and application
- Experience with any of the following technologies
- WebApi and REST Services
- Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle DB
- Git source control
- Azure DevOps
- Entity Framework or equivalent ORMs
- MVC Controls or other third-party controls
- Experience writing reports
- Unit Testing/Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven
- Background or experience in manufacturing or process control a
- We are a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health
and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of
receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that
regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other
states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the
federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some
CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory,
cleanroom, or production floor.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $52.16/hr - $71.88/hr (Salary to be determined
by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of
the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations
between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing
your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging
assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive
compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become
part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance
with state laws and regulations related to job posting
requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per
hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a
guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on
factors including but not limited to experience and geographic
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Boulder , Sr. C# Web and Application Developer, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!