PHP Software Developer
Company: Zing Studios
Posted on: November 21, 2022
We're searching for one more software developer to add to our
growing team of LAMP geeks. We build and maintain custom
-websites/applications -written in PHP, primarily using the Symfony
and Laravel frameworks.
About the Job We touch a lot of different technologies and need
developers who know them or are eager to learn. As a software
developer at Zing, you'll be tasked with building highly customized
business applications and APIs using modern frameworks, and you'll
be expected to dive deep into existing codebases to expand
functionality or troubleshoot problems. In this position you
- Build and maintain PHP applications using Symfony, Laravel,
Vue.js, and MySQL
- Write database queries in SQL and access the database using an
ORM such as Doctrine or Eloquent
- Build front-end interfaces for administrative sites, reports,
and customer-facing marketing pages Requirements
- 2+ years PHP programming experience (including OO)
- 2+ years database experience with MySQL or MariaDB
- Familiarity and comfort developing on and for - Linux
environments Bonus points if you're also familiar with one or more
- Implementing Photoshop or XD designs
- Yarn, npm, webpack, and/or encore
- PHPUnit or Codeception We're looking for candidates local to
Denver / Boulder / Fort Collins. Our offices in Boulder county are
open, and we are also allowing remote work for Colorado residents.
The base salary range for this position is $70k - $100k DOE. Final
compensation will be determined by various factors such as a
candidate's relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
More experienced candidates may receive a higher offer. About Zing
Zing Studios is a group of LAMP developers with a 19-year track
record of delivering awesome custom web sites and applications.
We're located in Longmont, CO just a few miles outside of Boulder;
our clients are all over the map and include natural products,
technology, financial services, law, real estate, food and
beverage, and a whole bunch of other industries. We believe in
maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We don't have a "work
hard, play hard" philosophy; we have a "schedule sanely, work
efficiently, and enjoy your family and hobbies" philosophy. We
believe a software shop should be filled with software developers.
Everyone who is part of our small team has a technical background
in software development. We believe in collaboration. No
superheroes here. Work directly with our clients and the Zing team
to plan and build the best software possible. What else? Here's the
nitty-gritty on how things work at Zing:
- Choose your own Linux distro, IDE, and support software-- we
want you to be effective as you're coding, not boxed into some
corporate IT setup.
- We'll throw 10% on top of your salary for a SEP-IRA retirement
package... no match required. Yes, 10%.
- How about we pay 100% of your premiums on one of the best
health plans around?
- Start things off right with a furniture budget for your office
space at Zing so you can deck it out as you please. Please, please,
please: If you're a recruiter, a contract agency, or a developer
looking for some freelance business, we wish you the best of luck
but don't contact us-- it will only waste our time and yours.
Keywords: Zing Studios, Boulder , PHP Software Developer, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!