MDR - Project Coordinator II (Labeling)
Company: Planet Pharma
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Boulder, CO - onsite 2-3 days a week 1 year extendable contract
$28.48 per hr
Top 3 technical skills1. Attention to detail2.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be
- Creates, reviews, and reproduces text required for labeling
- Ensures that labeling, art, film, and plate proofs meet all
medical, legal, and regulatory requirements.
- Monitors changes in labeling regulations in the US and/or
Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a
professional discipline or specialty. Delivers and/or manages
projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve
desired results. The majority of time is spent delivering and
overseeing the projects - from design to implementation
Autonomy: Entry-level individual contributor on a project or work
team.Communication and Influence: Communicates primarily with
internal contacts within immediate group.Contacts others to gather,
confirm and convey information.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in scientific field
- Project or research experience
- Experience in the pharma, biotech, medical device, healthcare
industry highly preferred
Keywords: Planet Pharma, Boulder , MDR - Project Coordinator II (Labeling), Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!