Company: Planet Pharma
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Associate Microbiologist position is responsible for
performing disinfection validation testing on reusable devices in
support of New Product Development and EU MDR remediation. The
Associate Microbiologist will also support data reporting for the
In Vitro Testing and Disinfection Laboratory. This position will
work individually and as part of a team to complete testing in a
timely manner with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Responsible for disinfection testing.
- Accountable for specific test data and will train on specific
lab tests related to disinfection validation testing.
- Responsible for data acquisition and reporting in Laboratory
Information Management System (LIMS).
- Follows standard operating procedures and maintains technical
knowledge of laboratory tasks.
- All other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in biological or chemical science or equivalent is
- Years of Experience: 1+ years relevant experience in a clinical
or medical device laboratory.
- Expertise in Aseptic Technique and working with
- Expertise in Matrix Gemini LIMS system
- Experience operating within quality system requirements of
regulations applicable to the medical device industry.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Able to function independently as well as in a team
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio,
- PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS: Physical capabilities to perform the
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities
section of this job description are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also
required to use a computer and communicate with peers and
- The employee must be able to lift 10 pounds per job
Pay: $20-$21.50 ***Compensation within this range will be
commensurate with level of experience***
Keywords: Planet Pharma, Boulder , Associate Microbiologist, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!