Associate - Private Client Services practice
Company: Berg Hill Greenleaf & Ruscitti LLP
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti LLP, seeks an associate attorney
admitted to practice in Colorado who exercises independent judgment
and discretion to join our Private Client Services group.
The ideal candidate will be a high performer with between 3 to 6
years of significant experience in estate planning, probate, trust
administration, and tax and small business law.
* Adept at handling high-dollar transactions
* Experienced with reviewing, revising, and drafting;
* Able to act as a point of contact for client communication;
* Able to meet timelines and deliver high-quality work product
* Maintains membership in state bar and completes all required
Continuing Legal Education requirements on an annual basis.
* Follows the ethical requirements as set forth by the Rules of
Professional Conduct of the state and complies with all
requirements of the firms professional liability insurer.
* Drafts all necessary documents to provide legal representation to
clients and routes them through the appropriate office procedures
to produce final documents.
* Performs necessary legal research using all available resources
including libraries and computer data systems.
* Formulates and issues well-founded legal opinions to clients.
* Effectively conducts negotiations, when appropriate, to resolve
matters on behalf of clients.
* Advises and communicates regularly with clients regarding the
status of their matters.
* Education: Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree.
* Experience: At least 3 to 6 years of relevant experience.
* Licensure & Certification: Possession of a license to practice
law in Colorado from the Colorado Supreme Court at the time of
application or possession of a license from U.S. states that have a
reciprocity agreement with the state of Colorado.
* Excellent writing, communication, analytical, and legal research
* Must be outgoing, collegial, and collaborative.
* Ideal candidates must be responsive to clients and partners and
accept project responsibility.
* Qualifications include distinguished academics, strong writing
skills, keen attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
* L.L.M. in Taxation or CPA preferred
About Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti
To find out more about this team and the firm, visit:
Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti LLP is an Equal Opportunity
It is the policy of BHGR to provide equal employment opportunities
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under
Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti LLP offers a professional work
environment, competitive wages, and an excellent benefits
* 1700 hour billable requirement, plus a transparent bonus
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k Profit-Sharing Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
* Eco Pass and or free parking
* And more!
Position Salary Range
Base range is $120,000 - 155,000, but could vary based on
Keywords: Berg Hill Greenleaf & Ruscitti LLP, Boulder , Associate - Private Client Services practice, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!