Operations Jobsite Representative
Company: BURNCO Colorado, LLC
Posted on: May 22, 2023
The purpose of this position is to facilitate proper jobsite
communication between delivery professionals, dispatch, production,
quality control, sales, and the customer.
EXPECTED RESULTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- On-Site BURNCO representative to customers on major placements
- Participate in concrete and concrete pumping pre pour meetings,
evaluating property safety, placement details, requirements, and
- Participate in project preconstruction meetings serving as a
knowledgeable source for mix specifications, industry standards and
communicate project requirements.
- Represent BURNCO to customers by fostering relationships with
project specific staff members.
- Internal project liaison, communicating placement specific
details clearly to appropriate department leaders.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: $23.00 and up
The primary areas of responsibility include:
- Customer contact and relationship management
- Jobsite safety awareness
- Delivery and production capacities
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Broad knowledge of concrete quality control practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to resolve conflicts and build trust with internal and
- Valid drivers license and ability to pass MVR
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- 5+ years of related experience required
- ACI Field 1 Certification required within 6 months of hire
- 75% locally
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly outside and exposed to various weather conditions
including hot/cold temperatures and rain/snow conditions.
- Employee frequently stands, walks, sits, climbs, bends,
reaches, lifts to 50 lbs., carries up to 50 lbs., utilizes manual
dexterity, fine motor skills, gross motor skills, color discernment
and requires active hearing/listening.
- Employee occasionally crawls, kneels, pushes, and
- Employee is exposed to loud noises, heavy machinery, moving
equipment, oil, debris, solvents, smokes, gasses, fumes, and
- Required PPE includes safety shoes above ankles, safety vests,
safety glasses, ear plugs and hard hats. Additional PPE required if
performing special jobs.
Keywords: BURNCO Colorado, LLC, Boulder , Operations Jobsite Representative, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...