Chief of Staff
Company: Page Mechanical Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Job Title: Chief of Staff
Job Location: Boulder, CO
Compensation: $150,000 to $200,000
Congruex is looking for a Chief of Staff to join our team. Learn
more about our operating unit at www.congruex.com
Who is Congruex
Congruex designs and builds broadband and wireless communications
infrastructure. The work we do enables everything in the modern
world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and
We deliver turn-key network solutions under a single platform by
aligning our engineering and in-market construction operating
units. Our vision is to be the best end-to-end provider of network
services in the U.S. and our core values of GRIT connect everything
We are building tomorrow, together. Will you join us?
Your New Job
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Chief of Staff to
work closely with our CEO/President and senior leadership team. The
Chief of Staff will be a key member of the executive office,
responsible for managing critical projects, streamlining
operations, and ensuring the company's vision and strategic
initiatives are executed effectively and efficiently. This position
requires a combination of strategic thinking, leadership, and
- Strategic Planning and Execution:
- Work closely with the CEO/President to define and implement the
company's strategic initiatives.
- Drive alignment and integration of various business units and
departments to meet company goals.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to
measure progress and success.
2.Project and Program Management:
- Lead and oversee critical projects from initiation to
completion, ensuring they are executed on time and within
- Develop project plans, set priorities, and provide regular
status updates to the executive team.
- Manage cross-functional project teams to achieve project
3.Communication and Stakeholder Management:
- Act as a central point of contact for internal and external
stakeholders, including senior leadership, board members, and
- Prepare and deliver reports, presentations, and communications
on behalf of the CEO/President.
- Assist in managing relationships with external partners and
4. Operational Efficiency:
- Identify areas of operational improvement and implement process
enhancements to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Work on special projects as directed by the CEO/President to
address company-wide challenges and opportunities.
- Supervise and mentor a team of professionals within the Chief
of Staff's office.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture within the
6. High Caliber of Emotional Intelligence:
- Display a deep understanding of emotions, both in oneself and
others, to facilitate effective communication and
- Recognize and manage personal emotions to maintain composure
and make rational decisions, even in high-pressure
- Empathize with the feelings and perspectives of others,
fostering strong interpersonal relationships and a harmonious work
- Listen actively and demonstrate genuine care and consideration
for the concerns and needs of team members and
- Adapt communication and leadership styles to suit the emotional
needs and preferences of different individuals and
- Show sensitivity and respect in interactions, leading to
improved collaboration and team morale.
7. Able to Communicate Effectively with Senior Leadership:
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills when engaging with
senior leadership, including the CEO/President and board
- Convey complex ideas and strategic insights clearly and
concisely to ensure shared understanding and alignment.
- Engage in active and strategic listening, interpreting the
needs, objectives, and expectations of senior leaders
- Act as a trusted advisor, offering informed opinions and
recommendations in a well-structured and persuasive
- Foster open, two-way communication, creating a culture where
senior leadership feels heard, and their concerns are addressed
- Build rapport and credibility with senior leaders through
consistent, transparent, and respectful dialogue.
8. Able to Take a Holistic Approach:
- Embrace a holistic view of the company, recognizing that all
functions and strategies are interconnected:
- Consider how changes or improvements in one area can impact
others, striving for harmony across the organization.
- Seek to optimize company-wide processes and operations,
identifying opportunities for cross-functional
- Encourage a mindset where the company's vision, goals, and
values are at the center of all decision-making and
- Promote collaboration and communication among departments and
teams to achieve a unified organizational vision.
- Strive to align short-term tactics with long-term strategic
objectives, ensuring that every action contributes to the larger
9. Comfortable with Presenting High-Level Data and Presentations to
- Proficiently design and deliver high-level data presentations
tailored to the needs and preferences of senior
- Create presentations that distill complex information into
actionable insights, using visuals, data visualization, and concise
- Adapt presentation styles to match the preferences of different
senior leaders, whether they prefer detailed analysis or concise
- Navigate questions and discussions effectively during
presentations, offering in-depth explanations and solutions as
- Ensure that presentations are well-organized, with clear
agendas and key takeaways, to facilitate efficient
- Anticipate potential concerns or objections and proactively
address them in presentations, demonstrating thorough preparation
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A positive can-do attitude and openness to trying things new
- GRIT values - Guts, Reliability, Innovation, and
- Proven experience in a Chief of Staff, strategy, or executive
- Strong project management skills and experience leading
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, with the
capacity to interface effectively at all levels of the
- Analytical and strategic thinker with a track record of
developing and implementing successful strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
regarding sensitive information.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the telecom, utility, construction,
and/or engineering industry
Why Work At Congruex
No matter what role you play, you are an important part of the One
Congruex Family. We offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Program with a Company Match -up to 4%
- Free Wellness Resources & Marketplace Discounts
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Basic Life Insurance & Voluntary Options
- The pillars of Congruex culture are GRIT, safety, inclusion,
The Fine Print:
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation
to the function of the role, as well as equity to employees in
similar roles. Some benefits have eligibility criteria. All
requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this
position. This document does not create an employment contract,
implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment
Keywords: Page Mechanical Group, Inc., Boulder , Chief of Staff, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!