Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - sporting goods
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Get home weekly and earn up to $0.46 per mile as a Dedicated truck
driver hauling 100% no-touch loads for a leading sporting goods
retailer. Enjoy a consistent schedule as you stay within the
Western 11 states. Denver Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $48,600 to $59,400* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $65,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.46 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Home weekly.
- 2,200 - 2,500 average miles per week in the Western 11
- 100% no-touch sporting goods loads to and from retail
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Denver Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Denver, CO.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Still need a
CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us
at , and we can talk you through it. Additional Dedicated truck
driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated in Denver
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or
inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that
covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider's Phoenix Facility and customer
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit . Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000
Keywords: Schneider, Boulder , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - sporting goods, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!