IT Business Analyst
Posted on: November 16, 2021
COMPANY OVERVIEWInotiv, Inc., is a publicly listed drug
discovery and development company with more than 500 employees at 6
sites. Originally founded in 1974 under the name Bioanalytical
Systems, Inc. (BASi), the company was reinvented in 2017 when
current leadership launched a new strategic plan and vision to
become the preferred, "solutions-oriented" CRO. Our headquarters
are in West Lafayette, Indiana. Inotiv provides contract research
services on innovative approaches to drug discovery and development
for and with emerging pharmaceutical companies and the world's
leading drug development companies and medical research
organizations. By assembling top-class scientists, state-of-the-art
technologies as well as substantial experience and expertise in key
therapeutic areas, Inotiv has a strong foundation to continue our
unique leading position as a contemporary drug discovery and
development company.POSITION OVERVIEWThe Information Technology
Business Analyst (IT BA) role will be responsible for engaging with
business leaders and users to understand how changes to process,
products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies
and add value. The IT BA role will use data analytics to assess
processes, determine and prioritize requirements and deliver
recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders. The IT
BA role will also lead projects including validation and
deployment, vendor selection, and requirements elicitation as per
SDLC.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigate solutions to operational issues and develop written
materials that communicate solutions and options to relevant
- Analyze complex business problems and determine new business
and support processes or improve existing processes
- Work with business and technical groups to gather, define, and
prioritize business requirements
- Lead projects following established methodologies
- Participate in validation projects
- Provide recommendations on hardware and software procurement to
support client's business goals
- Participate in the development of solution test strategies and
author/execute user acceptance testing during system releases to
ensure high quality of systems.
- Support and system administration for identified
- Occasional travel to other Inotiv locations may be
- Maintain confidential information
- Support and participate in other company initiatives as
directed by management
- Perform other duties as assignedPROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration,
engineering life science or related field
- Excellent understanding and experience with pharmaceutical/CRO
industry regulations, standards, and guidelines, e.g., GxP,
validation, 21 CFR Part 11, SDLC, etc.
- Experience with toxicology data collection systems
(Provantis/Pristima), LIMS, and ELN systems
- Certification from IIBA Certified Business Analyst Professional
(CBAP) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) a plus
- Project Management Certification a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and
project management skills. Excellent presentation and writing
skills. Supervisory/leadership experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Marked attention to detailPhysical Activity
- Moderate physical activity
- This position will require frequent walking, sitting and/or
standing for extended periods of time, carrying, heavy lifting
(max. 50 lbs), reaching while standing, gripping and twisting hand
movements, finger control and other general repetitive motions
- Able to wear latex or nitrile gloves, dust mask or respirator,
and safety glasses as required.
- Ability to read and understand applicable materials
- Manual dexterity to operate calculator/computerAt Inotiv our
team members come together in support of an organization focused on
delivering the experience, knowledge, and responsiveness demanded
from an industry striving to bring new cures to market more safely
and faster than ever before. Come join our team! Salary will be
commensurate with experience and responsibilities. Benefits include
health and dental coverage, short- and long-term disability, paid
time off, 401K participation with company match, etc. Inotiv is an
equal opportunity employer and an E-Verify employer.
Keywords: Inotiv, Boulder , IT Business Analyst, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!