IT Business Systems Analyst
Company: Aurora Organic Dairy
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Join a 2021 Top Workplace in the IT department. The IT Business
Systems Analyst is responsible for the process of gathering and
matching business requirements to system capabilities, in support
of users who leverage systems and technology to achieve company
If you accept a job offer on or after November 15, you must provide
documentation of at least the first dose of a vaccine on or before
your start date, and be fully vaccinated within 45 days of your
start date, in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Provide project management support by developing:
- Business requirements specifications and business process
- System requirements and technical system and/or integration
- Test plans and test cases for quality, user acceptance, system
integration, performance, and any other technical testing
- Specifications for enhancement requests;
- Specifications for report development requests.
- Facilitate the process of documenting, reviewing and achieving
sign off on business requirements.
- Facilitate the process of researching system capabilities for
workflows that will meet business requirements and user
- Analyze existing business processes, systems and workflows for
improvement as requested by users, and in support of simplifying
workflows and reducing the occurrence of help desk
- Maintain a strong and positive working relationship with AOD
subject matter experts across the organization.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Infor M3 ERP to
effectively guide subject matter experts in maintaining master and
transactional data and correct system, reporting and/or integration
issues when needed.
- Work with project team and technology vendors to develop and
execute quality assurance, integration, and performance tests, and
support the project manager in logging and tracking status of
defects throughout testing cycles
- Work with business users to develop and execute user acceptance
tests, and support the project manager in logging and tracking
status of defects throughout testing cycles.
- Assist with rollout of new or updated technology to users, to
include communications, testing and training.
- Develop subject matter expertise in support of business process
and system formalization, documentation and continuous
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology or business field or
equivalent combination of education+ experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience performing in a business
analysis and/or systems analysis role on complex projects,
including: requirement definition, process definition, systems
integration, test plan and cases definition involving multiple
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with the Infor M3 ERP is
required. Experience with M3 Customer Order Management and/or
Manufacturing within M3 is highly desired.
- Dairy and/or Manufacturing experience is a plus. Experience
with EDI is highly desired.
- Proven analytical aptitude evidenced successfully solving
business problems within or outside of assigned projects.
- Proven successes in a Business Analyst and/or Systems Analyst
role in all phases of the project management lifecycle, and
preferably across multiple systems.
- Proven experience in creating appropriate project deliverables
such as business requirements, systems requirements, functional
requirements, business process flows, test plans, test cases and
- Excellent oral, verbal and written communication
- Team focused and collaborative work style.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large
- Problem solving skills evidenced by demonstrated high quality
results in past deliverables, including projects and
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle
multiple/detail-oriented tasks with accuracy.
Physical Requirements:-- Ability to sit/stand and focus for
extended periods of time in front of a computer screen and/or while
utilizing various office equipment (calculators, copy machines,
etc.). Available for regular scheduled travel to remote facilities
via automobile or airline.
Not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? If you believe that
you could excel in this position, we encourage you to apply.
Research shows that women and others from under-represented groups
in the workplace tend only to apply if they meet every
requirement.-- We are dedicated to considering a broad array of
candidates, including those with diverse experiences and
Keywords: Aurora Organic Dairy, Boulder , IT Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!