Company: Employment Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Production Team Members.
Production associate to work in a food manufacturing environment.
Daily activities will include food production followed by
sanitation. This employee will be processing product from raw
materials to finished goods working with their hands and operating
equipment. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members to
grow in our company. If this is you, apply with us today!
What you get
- Chance to grow with company
- Promotion within company
- Exciting environment
- Able to learn about the process.
What you bring
- Previous experience in food production is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly, work well with others and participate
as part of a team.
- High attention to detail, dedicated to a high caliber of work
performance.What you will need
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
Company Culture:This company is passionate about making the world a
better place from a nutritional, mental, and environmental
perspective. This passion translates into the culture of their
office, making them a lively, enjoyable, and inclusive place to
work. This is an exciting time to be a part of this company and the
growing plant-based meat category. Associated topics: boxing,
carton, fold, package, packaging banding, pharmaceutical packaging,
scan, seal, styrofoam, wrap
Keywords: Employment Solutions, Boulder , Packaging/Production, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!