Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $103,000 - Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,320-$1,620 weeklyHome time: Every other
weekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 200190Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,000 per driver in weekly guarantee pay during
your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Team partners with HazMat endorsements earn more.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL). Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find a
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team driving
- The amenities you want - Nationwide facility network with free
parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi,
exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
- Constant support - Team driver advisors, current or previous
top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips.
- Leading technology - Tablets and custom Schneider mobile apps
enhance the driver experience inside and outside the cab. Schneider
uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly
hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your
rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job
Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 10000PI178650598
Keywords: Schneider, Boulder , Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!