CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver
Company: USA Truck
Posted on: June 12, 2022
USA Truck CDL-A Driving OpportunitiesCall a USA Truck Specialist
today to find out more!
Dedicated truck driver $86,000-$92,000 / year on target pay!
Targeted account pay plan:
- Up to $.58 CPM (depending on exp)
- $95/ trailer unload - planned 4 trailers
- $700 Holiday Pay - 7 Paid Holidays
- $8,000 referral bonus pay - planned 2 driver referrals per year
- Weekly - 5-day work schedule, additional work available if
- Two Weeks Out*
- Three Weeks Out *
- Four Weeks Out* Production per week:
- 1,600 miles on average
- 4 trailers on average per week
- Driver Unload using liftgate and roll carts
- Need to be able to lift boxes up to 30 lbs
- Push rolltainers from 800-1000 lbs Experience:
- Class A CDL holders Dedicated truck driver job overview
- 1st year earnings $86,000 to $92,000 average, with weekly
- 1,600 average miles per week
- Driver Unload using liftgate and roll carts Dedicated truck
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automateictransmission CDL restriction allowed Additional
Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Annual retention bonus up to $5,000 per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- $25,000 in Life and ADandD insurance coverage for free
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 7 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,000)
- $4,000 Unlimited referral bonus
- Credit for Military Experience More reasons to choose Dedicated
- Home time options- You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Weekly paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
Apply with USA Truck Today
If you have Tractor Trailer Experience, fill out our QUICK APP form
and a recruiter will contact you right away.
Keywords: USA Truck, Boulder , CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!