Company: Tabula Rasa HealthCare
Posted on: June 18, 2022
TRHC is offering a $1,250 Sign-on bonus to new employees that
join our team. In addition to this bonus, you will receive
competitive pay, benefits, set schedule with better hours, 401K,
PTO & career growth while working in a professional
environment.Schedule: M-F, 9:30a - 6p Tabula Rasa is looking for
Pharmacy Technicians to join our team. We offer competitive pay,
set schedules at 40 hrs/week, medical, dental, vision coverage, PTO
and 401k. We also have career paths to grow within the company.PACE
organizations nationwide rely on CareKinesis pharmacy for
medication risk mitigation services. CareKinesis increases
medication adherence and reduces hospitalizations through expert
consultation services, the EireneRx medication management platform,
custom adherence packaging, and flexible medication access and
delivery options. We consistently strive to reduce
medication-related risk while documenting improved economic,
clinical, and humanistic outcomes.ResponsibilitiesUnder the
direction of the COO or Pharmacist in Charge, the distribution
Pharmacy Technician is responsible for preparing, filling and
distributing prescriptions according to client
orders/specifications, maintaining equipment and inventory in the
pharmacy and record keeping related to patient and drug
- Receives electronic prescriptions, weekly batches or refill
requests and accurately and efficiently fills the prescriptions
under the direction of the Pharmacist. Performs pharmacy tasks such
as handling, counting, mixing and packaging medications.
- Is responsible for selecting and importing orders for
automation equipment dispensing, printing labels, and order
management required to dispense prescriptions. Operates and
monitors robotic machines that dispense mediations.
- Assists in entering minor edits to record correct dispensing
quantity and manufacturer NDC used to dispense prescription
- Prepares blister packs.
- Prepares and stages pharmaceutical supplies and drugs in the
correct bins for delivery.
- Performs reclamation duties.
- Uses pharmacy software to check and/record data about
- Maintains proper storage and security conditions for the drugs.
Cleans and helps to maintain equipment and work areas.
- Receives, stores and logs inventory and returns (upon
Pharmacist approval), verifies quantities against invoices, and
informs supervisors of stock needs or shortages. Remains aware of
expiry dates and rotates stock to avoid dispensing out of date
- Uses pharmaceutical technician expertise to ensure compliance,
efficiency and quality of operations. Participates in company
quality initiatives, recognizing opportunities for improvements and
reporting quality assurance issues. Secures information in
accordance with the privacy and security guidelines of the Company
and applicable regulations such as HIPAA.EDUCATION: HS diploma
required. Must have CO state registration and CPhTEXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 6 months pharmacy experienceOTHER SKILLS And ABILITIES
- Excellent typing/data entry accuracy with good speed.
- Ability to navigate proprietary and other pharmacy
- Able to compile, code, categorize, calculate and verify
- Able to count, measure and weigh Rx components.
- Strong listening/reading comprehension.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Understanding of clinical terms and impacts.
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities without
- Detail oriented and organized.Employment Type: Full
Keywords: Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Boulder , Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!