Company: A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Job Description: *
Go into business FOR yourself, NOT by yourself! Join our team as a
franchise owner and full time home and property inspector
inspecting the construction of existing buildings.
*Responsibilities (including, but not limited to): *
* Visually examine buildings and write reports about the condition
of major components such as the roof, overall structure,
insulation, exterior and interior systems such as plumbing,
electrical and heating.
* Communicating with clients, agents and other associated
* Answering calls and booking jobs.
* Marketing to various referral partners
*Role Requirements: *
* High school diploma/GED.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM and role specific
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
* Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Strong customer-care focus; understanding customer needs and
*Personal Requirements: *
* Enjoys working with people
* Excellent problem-solving capabilities
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Excellent teaming and collaborative skills; people-oriented
* Marketing and Sales skills considered an asset
*Other Details: *
* There is an old stereotype that you must have a "trades"
background or be "male" to be an Inspector. This is NOT true. Both
women and men make great Inspectors and no prior "trades"
experience is necessary. We provide all the necessary technical,
business and field training required to get your state license and
propel yourself to a successful career.
* If you enjoy meeting new people, are entrepreneurial and have a
talent for sales leadership this may be the right fit for you.
For more information please visit our recruitment page:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $350.00 - $1,000.00 per day
* Flexible schedule
* Referral program
* Self-determined schedule
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* professional home inspector: 1 year (Preferred)
* sales or marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
* English (Required)
* home inspector certification (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections, Boulder , Home Inspector, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!