Senior Consultant, Access Management
Company: Integral Partners LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
A senior Access Management consultant will be responsible for
designing and implementing access management solutions for Integral
Partners' customers in North America.Job duties
- Gather and analyze enterprise access management
- Identify access managementopportunities and recommend best
practices solutions for single sign-on, federation, mutli-factor
- Lead implementation and integration efforts, including
migration from legacy access management systems
- Consult directly with cross-departmental client teams to define
and evaluate policies, standards and solutions for enterprise and
- 3+ years progressive and current work experience as consultant
in access management solution integration with solutions like Ping,
ForgeRock, Azure AD, Okta and Centrify
- 3+ years of experience working with SAML, OAuth and OpenID
- Technical implementation experience implementing multi-factor
authentication solutions such as Duoor RSA
- Implememtationexperience working with Microsoft Active
Directory (familiar with forest and domain design, trusts,
directory structure, GPO and security best practices)
- Prior work experience as consultant with systems integration
- Excellent written and communication skills required.
- Strong and consistent interpersonal skills.
- Consultant must be able to communicate complex technical issues
- Must be able to work independentlyTravel
- Ability to travel to client sites up to 75% of the time
- Candidate can live anywhere in the continental United
Keywords: Integral Partners LLC, Boulder , Senior Consultant, Access Management, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...