Financial Consultant Partner - Boulder, CO
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Your OpportunityThis position is part of the Branch Network
which is primarily responsible for providing Wealth Management to
individuals and families to meet their financial needs. In
partnership with the Sr. Financial Consultant (FC), the Financial
Consultant Partner will support the growth and management of an
affluent wealth management practice. This includes servicing
clients, growing client relationships, and delivering advice with
the practice clients of the Sr. Financial Consultant. The Financial
Consultant Partner will help grow the practice by partnering with
their Sr. FC to pursue business development opportunities.To learn
more about our client offerings visit: What you are good atAs a
Financial Consultant Partner at Charles Schwab, you will operate in
a team-based model partnered with one to three Sr. Financial
Consultants. In a team-based model, tasks can be completed as
advised by your Sr. Financial Consultant(s), in partnership with,
or independently with check-ins:
- Provide direct, dedicated support for Sr. Financial
Consultant(s) and their practice clients.
- Work with existing practice clients via inbound, proactive and
follow-up phone calls, and email as well as face to face
- Deepen new and existing client relationships by proactively and
reactively uncovering additional business development opportunities
and in partnership with your Sr. Financial Consultant(s) to close
- Provide advice to include suitability, recommendations, and
planning for practice clients in partnership with your Sr.
- Build, refresh, and deliver financial plans for practice
clients in partnership with your Sr. Financial Consultant(s).
- Update and compile client information through Schwab's internal
customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Identify leads and proactively generate ideas to connect with
clients and prospects.
- Set and prepare for appointments, e.g., review planning status,
life events, suitability updates.
- Lead and perform activities in preparation for, and following,
client appointments with designated Sr. Financial
- Lead local event administration including venue identification,
scheduling, contract negotiation, invitation creation, attendance
confirmation, development of client presentations, and follow-up
post-event with clients and prospects.
- Support the business development and relationship building
activities of the Sr. Financial Consultant(s) by following up on
referrals and engaging with prospective clients.
- Bring to bear key business partners (Partner Support &
Pinnacle) to resolve, research, and respond to client inquiries and
issues as well as ensure operational tasks are completed.
- Partner with Sr. Financial Consultant(s) to ensure we are
providing an outstanding experience for clients ultimately
improving client promoter score for the branch.
- Participate in or conduct the initial client on-boarding
- Assist Sr. Financial Consultant(s) with client segmentation and
client engagement blue prints; use Connect mailings, branch
workshops, as well as regional/national events.What you
haveRequired minimum skills and qualifications are:
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required (license may be
obtained under a condition of employment through Branch Network
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license required
(license(s) may be obtained under a condition of employment)
- 3 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Results driven, highly motivated self-starter who possesses
integrity, a strong work ethic and a passion for helping
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Shown track record to handle several tasks simultaneously and
- Skills for, and experience in, identifying new relationship
- Show a genuine curiosity about staying current on market events
and ability to understand the implications for clients
- Ability to uncover and meet client needs and effectively manage
- Ability to build and maintain good cross-enterprise working
- Responsible for understanding and aligning with applicable
policies and procedures and applying ethical standards to every
business activity in which they engage
- Maintain the highest ethical standards in the conduct of their
business activities and professional dealings and to avoid even the
appearance of impropriety
- There is a minimum time-in-position expectation of 2 years
- May be asked to become a NotaryPursuant to SAFE Act
requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage
originations must register with the NMLS registry system and remain
in good standing. You will be required to register and to submit to
the required SAFE Act background check and registration
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Boulder , Financial Consultant Partner - Boulder, CO, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...