Sr. Sales Development Representative - Outbound
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Do you have proven success selling SaaS products? Have you
worked within a 360-degree selling model? We're seeking a driven,
confident collaborator with a strong business acumen to join our
team as a Sr. --Outbound Sales Development Representative (OSDR)
where you'll strategically profile enterprise-level prospects and
build out successful engagement strategies to ensure sales targets
are being met. As a Sr. OSDR, you'll be responsible for developing
your own communication plan, leveraging case studies and customer
wins to establish credibility and support business discussions, and
identifying successful trends and strategies that can be executed
at scale. We're looking for a creative thinker with a passion for
connecting with organizations and individuals-someone who excels at
identifying needs and mapping solutions to specific pain points. If
you're a master communicator and influencer who's proficient in
time management, let's talk!--iCIMS is the talent cloud company
that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance
the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce.-- --With
an award-winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and
worldwide, we foster and maintain an inclusive, inspirational, and
innovative work environment. Together, we deliver technology that
supports more than 4,000 contracted customers and a workforce of 30
million. As an organization, we are committed to our consistent
growth, and we have a wide range of opportunities for career
advancement. Come grow with us-apply today!
- Proactively drives customer engagements that exhibit an
in-depth knowledge of the prospect's business, talent acquisition
initiatives and general strategies.
- Conducts in depth research and analysis of all owned accounts
within book of business.
- Leverages internal and external resources to garner customer
- Effectively deploys a multitude of strategic introductory and
consultative sales approaches.
- Initiates and creates direct sales conversations, executive
meet-ups, and opportunities for iCIMS' executives to present
thought leadership and iCIMS platform to potential customers.
- Leverages detailed knowledge of the market and competitors to
communicate iCIMS' unique selling propositions and
- Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity to
ensure that metrics can be accurately measured.
- Uses SalesLoft to track all outreach (email/phone/social)
- Uses supporting technology (Gong, Engagio, ZoomInfo, Terminus)
to craft account penetration strategies.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity
at all times, policies and processes are observed and that behavior
aligns with iCIMS' core competencies.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant phone-based sales experience
focused on new customer acquisition preferred.
- A well-developed repertoire of highly effective outbound sales
strategies and the ability to quickly establish executive
- An entrepreneurial-spirit and desire to help build a new
function from the ground up. High degree of drive, energy and
passion for sales.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal
skills.--Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate through complex
organizations and /or where customers consistently have elements of
complexity (i.e. decentralized or with multiple business units /
- Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns and create a
win-win outcome on a consistent basis.
- Exceptional time management skills.--Ability to manage workload
while understanding return on time investment.
- High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities
in ambiguous environments.
- PC literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint,
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools preferred
- Experience with sales automation tools (Salesloft) a plus
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced,--changing
environment that is going through high growth.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take
initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of
flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when
solving for complex issues.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
Keywords: iCIMS, Boulder , Sr. Sales Development Representative - Outbound, Sales , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!