FP&A Analyst - Sales
Company: Adafruit Industries
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Sphero has been inspiring the creators and inventors of tomorrow
through creative learning and play since 2010. From humble
beginnings in Boulder, CO, Sphero has become the #1 robot in
education, available in 40,000+ institutions globally. In August
2019, Sphero welcomed littleBits into the fold to become the EdTech
market leader and accelerate play-based learning for kids
worldwide. With new offerings coming out all the time to help kids
start, grow, and graduate with Sphero, our robots truly go
#BeyondCode. Learn more at sphero.com . At Sphero, you can do the
work you love, be yourself, and take fun seriously. What You Will
Do As our FP&A Analyst - Sales you will be responsible for
analysis and planning including trends, forecasting, reporting,
setting up margin structures, sales compensation, metrics, and
analytics. Working in our Finance team, you will own sales analysis
and planning needed to improve performance to meet revenue and
growth objectives. You will directly support our global sales team
with the creation and implementation of sales tools, operational
support, direct and indirect channel partner support, and new
business development. In this role, you will report to the FP&A
- Develop tools and methods to forecast for our three revenue
sources: Education, Retail, and Subscription.
- Optimize and experiment to improve key metrics that
meaningfully impact our business.
- Create, implement, and manage sales tracking tools, including
partner sell-through reporting, revenue tracking, and trend
- Run analysis to discover efficient sales practices and
opportunities for revenue growth.
- Create weekly sales summaries for our executive team.
- Manage and improve the sales team compensation model.
- Collaborate closely with operations and FP&A to ensure
accurate inventory allocation, movement, and production.
- Track and evaluate effectiveness of promotional sales channel
- Manage and maintain accurate Salesforce data through
communication with sales reps and operations.
- 4-6 years combined experience in a Sales, Finance, or Sales
- Experience coordinating with an enterprise, B2B sales
- Prior experience with a CRM (such as Salesforce) and an ERP
(such as NetSuite).
- Proven record of forecasting sales in a B2B sales
- Demonstrated ability to handle a number of projects and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to effectively engage with the sales and partner
- Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work
efficiently and effectively with multiple partners collectively and
cohesively. This is your opportunity to lead part of the robot
revolution with a fast-paced, innovative team that is changing the
world of play and learning. If you're interested in joining the
team, please send us your resume and a cover letter detailing why
you'd be a good fit for the Sphero team. If you have a presence on
the web, rap sheet, write a blog, or practice another craft, we'd
love to hear about it. Sphero offers an exciting work environment,
and a generous compensation package including a competitive salary;
100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance; stock options; and
many other perks such as a wellness reimbursement, cell phone
benefit, a fully stocked kitchen, and catered lunches on Fridays.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
- About Us
- Gift Cards
Keywords: Adafruit Industries, Boulder , FP&A Analyst - Sales, Sales , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!